Friday, July 31, 2009

New Gadgets, mesh bag and new Valdani Threads

Another new update today. Next week update will be on new charts. I feel like I am racing with time. Have a wonderful weekend.



This new Dritz threader can be used to attach the end of bead scissor fobs or use as a threader by itself:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threadcutter.html




Double size deluxe threader, the small end can be used to thread beading needle, this is one of my favorite threading tools.





A very unique figurine tweezer, great quality, a collector's item for sure, it is very pretty:








This Sunflower fairy is from September 2009 Cross Stitch and Needle work magazine, I do have the Valdani thread pack for this chart:






I have added 24 new Valdani threads, here are the list:



http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/valdani.html

H201 Rust
H202 Withered Green
H203 Blackened Teal
H204 Nostalgic Rose
H205 Ancient Gold
H206 Washed Orange
H207 Darkened Blue
H208 Forgotten Lavender
H209 Khaki Black
H210 Melancholic Purple
H211 Blue Black
H212 Faded Brown
O41 Deep Forest Green
O153 Golden Moss
O217 Yummy Pumpkin
O537 Sea Deep
O544 Pond Ripple
O550 Carribean Blue
O581 Spun Wheat
O5241 Mauve Teal black
M81 Backyard Honey Comb
M60 Mountain Hike
Solid Rusty Burgundy
V1 Orange Blossom


I took pictures of some of the new colors:


1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

You've added some great new things Anita!! (I have the little scissors and I give them as gifts alot. If I order more, I'll get them from you!)