Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Biscornu with Covered Button and I Top Tool

2 Christmas Theme biscornu to share. The I Top tool is so cool and easy to use and I love those covered buttons.

- The first Biscornu is stitched with Caron Wildflowers Mocha Rose with Mill Hill beads and I modified the original chart. The chart is by Manka Mintai.

- The second Biscornu is stitched with DMC 498 and with Mill Hill beads. I did modified the chart and used a Yo Yo in the middle with covered button. The chart is by Nancy Pederson.






5 comments:

ABOBORINHA MADURA (Helena) said...

Wonderful!
Beijinhos de Portugal
Helena

angelasweby said...

Anita,
Your stitching and finishing is always stunning. thessi
Angela xx

Maria said...

Lovely work Anita!!!

Lili said...

I love your biscornus!
beautiful work!

dollystar said...

Dear Anita, I'm delighted with so many wonderful works and
the opportunity not only to new friendships and new
apprenticeships; congratulations blog
Thanks, Dolly