Monday, July 26, 2010

Anita's Stitching with ThreadworX 1156 Botanic Garden and Caron Wildflowers Cerise

I love hardanger designs but I don't care for the cut work. So here it is a hardanger Bicornu without cutting. I stitched it with ThreadworX 1156 Botanic Garden with Quaker light sand linen and Mill Hill beads and it turned out very pretty. The round pincushion is my first try of this type of finishing, it is so easy and I am working on my second one. The pincushion is stitched with Caron wildflowers Cerise.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threadworx.html

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/caron.html


8 comments:

Sally said...

They are both beautiful Anita!

ABOBORINHA MADURA (Helena) said...

Olá Anita

They are wonderful.
I don't like to cut too.

Kisses
Helena

diamondc said...

Simply beautiful lovely work, thank-you for sharing.
Catherine

Berkana said...

Semplicemente meravigliosi!
Berkana

Надежда-nagual said...

Hi, Anita! My name is Nadia, I live in Ukraine. Very beautiful biskornyu! I really like this combination of colors!

Sheila said...

Those are beautiful. I love the colors you chose, do you mind telling what the pattern names are. They look really neat. Thanks

Berit said...

These are lovely--the pastel is so delicate and the red and green are so vibrant, yet don't seem christmas-y. Wonderful work!

Unknown said...

Pretty! The 2nd one is my fav