Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Incorporating Glass Pearl Beads into Stitching

I have not posted any of my stitching lately. Here are a few of the items that I have been working on and finally I took the time to do the finishing. I incorporated glass pearls beads into the projects and I love how they turned out. I do carry the glasspearl beads on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/beading.html

This is a Sweetheart Tree Design. Since I used 2 colors for the cording, I used the invisible threads to attach the cording before attaching the stitched piece to the wood.





This is the Isa Vautier freebie, I changed the wording a little:


This is a French Design by Couleur D'etoile, "Mignonne" using ThreadworX Kaleb's Cherry Patch:





I will have new Products Update soon later this week.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Your stitching and finishing looks great.

Catherine said...

Beautiful finishes! I couldn't take my eyes off of the slideshow at the top of the page!!

Moni said...

Anita, your stitching is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on these wonderful finishes, they are so inspiring!
Monica

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing!

Senorita Stitches said...

I really love the scissor fob, especially the beading. Beautiful color. I'd like it for a bracelet.

Pam in Virginia said...

The colors you used in this Sweetheart Tree design are gorgeous. Would you be able to tell me the name of this chart, and if it's still available? I would love to stitch it for ME! Your stitching and finishing are stunning!