Monday, March 9, 2009

Sharing My Stitching

I still find time to stitch and floral designs are always my favorite. Keslyn's is a new designer that I have discovered last year and I have decided to carry some of her creation, this biscornu is from her Grandma Pitty Poo design, I used two corners from the chart to come up with the 4 sides and I used the Clover Yo Yo Small Flower gadget to create the center flower. The Clover Yo Yo flower gadget has very thorough written instruction as well as pictures to show you how to make this beautiful flower. The instruction are in English, French, German and Spanish.
















This is from a French Designer, Tralala. I was lucky enough to find the perfect button in the middle and I just love those little pearls as well.



You can find Keslyn's Design on my web site:
The Clover Yo Yo makers:

5 comments:

Carol R said...

Beautiful biscornus Anita!

Carolyn NC said...

They're all beautiful!

Sally said...

They are absolutely beautiful Anita.

Stitcher said...

Beautiful stitching Anita!! I have yet to make a biscornu but it's one my goals for this year!

Cindy F. said...

Wow girl! Beautiful biscornus!!
Your finishes are amazing:)