Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Special Little Stitches

Free shipping to US customers for over $75 before postage calculation. For overseas customers, I will put something special in your packages. Buy 5 ThreadworX overdyed floss, get the 6th for free. Just make a comment on the check out box of your choice of free floss name or number.(If you want to order the colors that I don't have on my web site, please email me first). If you are not familiar with ThreadworX, this is a perfect time to try something new for the new year. They are 20 yards, 6 strands, and very pretty colors. They replaced the Needle Necessities.For readers that are familar with my designs, I have used quite a few ThreadworX in my charts.






To take advantage of this special, here is the URL to purchase and see some of the stitched pieces using these wonderful floss:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threadworx.html

Happy New year and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Such beautiful colors!! Hmmm,,,,what could I make with some of these??!!

Hey, what is the difference between this blog and your other blog "Anita's Stitching"??

I signed up for the March retreat! Wish you could go, but your going to have a nice vacation in Mexico :)

Wendy said...

These looks like very beautiful colors! You make wonderful things, I enjoyed reading your blog!!

Au vieux trousseau said...

Lovely new colors threads, Anita !
I've just added a post on my blog... and I talk about you ! ;o)
Claire