Friday, November 5, 2010

Adding 2 very cool tools on the web site I Top and I Rock by Imaginisce

Last week was The Houston Quilt Wholesale Market. I added 2 new products to the web site. They are by Imaginisce, "I Top and "I Rock" tools. They are very unique. They can apply to any type of crafts, sewing, quilting, needleworks, scrapbooking and much more.

The I top tool (button and brad maker) is a tool to make covered buttons, brads, badges, magnet buttons, twisted buttons and more. There are lots of accessories to go with the tools and many neat ideas. The I Top transforms an ordinary brad, button, magnet, badge, snap or twist into a custom acccent in an easy 2-step process. Just place your fabric or paper topper over a blank shell and give it a little squeeze. It is very easy. It comes with a free DVD with instruction and idea. The snap and twist can create head bands, purses in many different styles by just changing the different snaps and twists. The possibilities are endless and there are no limit on what you can create.

The I Rock (Hot fix gem) tool is cordless. There are lot of accessories that go with the tool and they are very reasonably price and you can use other brand name hot fix gems as well with the tool. The tool will affix rhinestones, jewels or pearls to fabric, paper and even furniture to create a dazzling masterpiece. It is easy and no need for messy glue. And with it's stylish pink design and you can take it everywhere with you.

If you need help, please email me and I will walk you through the supplies list and more details.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/itopirock.html

You can also visit Imaginisce web site for ideas and project info:

http://www.imaginisce.com/




No comments: