Thursday, February 12, 2009

Other designers charts added to Little Stitches web site

I have added quite a few charts of other designers on the web site, here are some of the examples:


















I will be ordering 2009 Nashville new releases, all blackbird designs, Littlehouse needlework Stitcher's journal, with my needles and carriage house. I will be placing my order next week. If there is charts that you would like to place an order, please email me for the details at "anitalittlestitches@gmail.com" for details. You don't need to pay for your order until they are ready to ship at a special 15-20% discount:


















































3 comments:

Stitcher said...

Oooh la la! I'll be paying you a visit very shortly my dear!
I'm so easily enabled, lol.

Cindy F. said...

Pretty!!!

Hey, I gave you an award on my last post on my blog:)

Au vieux trousseau said...

Hi Anita,
I can't resist and I like to order the LHN stitcher's journal... it is such a cute design ! When will it be available ?
Claire