Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clover Yo Yo Makers ideas

I have a few pictures to share using different types of Clover Yo Yo Makers. There are more ideas coming to this blog next week to apply the yo yo makers to stitching. Today, I have a few to share:

I just made this as a Valentine Floss Ring tag, isn't it turned out very cute and pretty? It was so easy to make and only took less than an hour:






This is a Patriotic Yo Yo pillow made by one of my best and talented friends, Cathy in Ohio:






These are 2 patterns by a very famous Australian Designer "Cinderberry Stitches", Ginger and Spice and Tiny Tote:









If you are interested in making the Floss Ring tag, instruction are here:

http://anitaflosstagtutorial.blogspot.com/

Floss Ring Tag supplies:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/flossringtag.html

Yo Yo supplies:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/cloveryoyo.html

On the right hand side of this blog, there are 2 Yo Yo tutorial links listed. You can go and see how easy it is to use one of the gadgets.

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Great ideas and very pretty finishes!

Julie said...

Anita, this is so ironic that you posted this about yo-yos and I'm so excited you did. I just bought a yo-yo maker by Clover and thought "what am I going to make out of these?" So, anyway, this is great that you made such a post. Now I have some ideas. I really like the floss tag and the flag pillow is a great way to use the yo-yos.

Carol R said...

Love the heart yo-yo floss tag. Off to look up yo-you makers!