Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Dovo Scissors and A new self sharping embroidary scissors

I got another new batch of Dovo Scissors, now I know what my favorite are, I do like the Forged stainless version, they are so pretty, see for yourself. Dovo Scissors in Germany is having a 8% increase in price effective January 1, 2009. All of Dovo Scissors are still in 2008 prices, they are great scissors to own:












This blue pair is for Left handers:



4" Self sharping embroidary scissors:

More pricing and information are at:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html

Have a wonderful NEW YEAR, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Thank you so much for all the business, referrals and support for the year 2008. Looking forward to see you all soon in 2009.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

OK, Miss Enabler:) Did ya have to show me more pretty scissors?..lol..
I'll be shopping with you soon...just need to get through this week!

Au vieux trousseau said...

Those scissors are so pretty !
And I guess you took the pictures with your brand new camera... just perfect !
Wishing you a very happy, healthy and prospering year 2009 !
Claire