Friday, September 13, 2013

A quick peek at Scissors Fob that I am working on.....


This is just a teaser on what I am working on.....
I have only limited numbers at this time, more will be in stock towards November. It will be on the web site on soon when they are available for purchase...

Mother pearl scissors fob...



The Mother Pearl Scissors fob will not be on the web site till mid to late October. I only have a very limited ones on hand. If you like to purchase it, you have to email me at anita@anitalittlestitches.com and I have to invoice you manually.

.

4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow, how pretty is this scissors fob :) Gorgeous! Can just see it attached to my scissors :)

Lynn said...

That is so pretty. Great job.
Lynn

Kerri said...

Love this! This would be a perfect holiday gift for my stitch friends!

D1-D2 said...

I want one ^o^ Where can I find it in your shop. I tried looking for it.