Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23 quick update...

A few new items are posted on the web site and a lot of the Nashville items are in.
Little House Needleworks "Home town Holiday Main Street Station" and "Sheep Virtue Peace", estimate shipping date is March 28.

Country Cottage Needleworks "Santa's Village: Santa Stocking Store" and "Singin' in the Spring":

Stacy Nash "Spring at Holly Farm", "My stitching book", and "Ann Bradley" are here.

New Buttons are Sew Cute Owls, and Sew Cute Strawberry:

The latest Just Pins "Hearts and Flowers", I love this one, it is so cute:

New Gentle Arts limited colors, new colors and limited bags are here:

The Blue Ribbon Blue Jean and Daisies Part 3 will be here on March 28:

1 comment:

Radka said...

I love the top picture, "Home Town Station" :-) I am currently stitching North Pole Post Office in the Santa Village, which I am getting monthly; this is the 3rd part. I don't really consider myself a cross stitcher, but I loved the design when I saw it and I am having fun with it.