Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sulky Blendable Threads.....

The sulky blendable threads (12 wt) have been discussed in varies Bulletin Boards. I bought some to try them out. I like them a lot and I end up carrying them on my web site as well. They are Premier Quality, Long Staple, Highly Mercerized Egyptian Cotton with a Matte Finish to Create a Soft, Warm, Natural Look and Feel. These exciting new multicolor threads are a masterful blend of different colors within the same range of tone and intensity, with random, subtle color changes every 2-1/2 to 5 inches! No thread has ever done that before. They will add excitement to your quilting, stitching and everything else you do. They're made of the highest quality, long-staple, 100% Egyptian Cotton, made in Italy and come in 42 colors in 12 wt. They're so ideal for quilting, thread lace, bobbin work, thread painting, red work and decorative embroidery. 12wt 330yds and you stitch with one strand. The threads are very reasonable priced and are on sale on my web site. I stitched a few examples here with 28ct and 32 ct linen. The coverage is great using one strand over 2 threads. I will be carrying the sulky blendable 30wt soon, the 30wt will be more towards stitching on one over one on 28 ct, 32 ct and 36 ct.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/sulkythreads.html

Sulky 4010 Caramel apple:


Sulky 4107 Antique Christmas:

Sulky 4122 Rosebud sweet:


Sulky 4030 Vintage Rose:




I will be stitching more samples of the threads in the next few weeks.

No comments: