Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Stitches 10% Fabric Sale and Free shipping in the US details

Little Stitches is having a 10% off Fabric sale till August 31. Free shipping to US customers if your purchase after 10% is over $80 for the month of August as well. For overseas customers, the shipping charges will be reduced or you can select a overdyed thread that I carry on my web site.

The shopping cart will not show the 10% fabric discount or the free shipping at the check out. If you are making the purchases on the web site, I will email you the details of the refund and refund the difference to your account. If you want to pay the "exact" amount, please email me with your purchase and paypal information.

My web site is: http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/

My email address is: "anitalittlestitches@gmail.com"



August 1, the Mini Quaker flowers Collection is available with the Emery:



Have a wonderful weekend. I will have a new shipment of Valdani threads next week, please be sure to visit here again.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your "over one" stitching! xx

Lelia said...

wow! Anita, this really is beautiful : )

I'm running crazy until school starts : ) Luv the new threads, too.